Admission procedures as per GPA according to the directives of the Board and College Executive Committee:
- Students passing in SSC/Equivalent held in 2017, 2018 and 2019 under any education board or Open University in Bangladesh and students passing in SSC/Equivalent in 2016-17 as per orders directed by education Ministry in 2019-2020 can apply for the admission into Chittagong Port Women College.
- Students passing exam equivalent to from any foreign institute will be considered eligible for admission under phase (1) after the assessment of his/her certificates and transcripts by secondary and higher secondary education board Dhaka.
- Students will be admitted on the basis of GPA determined by education ministry.
- (i) Students passing from science group can get admission into Science/Humanities/Business Studies group.
(ii) Students passing from Business Studies can get admission into Business Studies/Humanities.
(iii) Students passing from Humanities can get admission into Humanities/ Business Studies
- According to the merit list published by the Board, The students can be admitted in to this college as per seats and GPA mentioned be low.
Minimum GPA For Admission:
|Group||Seats||Minimum GPA For CPA Dependent||Minimum GPA For Others|