Regarding attendance of students at classes the rules and regulations are given below:
- To attend the class regularly is a must.
- To leave the campus until finishing the class is thoroughly forbidden.
- To be present regularly in the college according to the routine from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM is obligatory.
- Absence without permission is not allowed.
- In case of emergency, leave should be granted by the respective guide teacher through the guardian recommendation.
- 75% presence of total classes according to Chittagong Board must be fulfilled. 60%-74% presence will be considered noncollegiate and paying fine fixed by Chittagong Board, the student can attend the internal and Board examinations. Below 60% attendance is considered discollegiate and the students are not allowed to take part in internal and Board examinations.