Regarding attendance of students at classes the rules and regulations are given below:
1. To attend the class regularly is a must.
2. To leave the campus until finishing the class is thoroughly forbidden.
3. To be present regularly in the college according to the routine from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM is obligatory.
4. Absence without permission is not allowed.
5. In case of emergency, leave should be granted by the respective guide teacher through the guardian recommendation.
6. 75% presence of total classes according to Chittagong Board must be fulfilled. 60%-74% presence will be considered noncollegiate and paying fine fixed by Chittagong Board, the student can attend the internal and Board examinations. Below 60% attendance is considered discollegiate and the students are not allowed to take part in internal and Board examinations.